If for some reason the default exercise file username (admin) and password (booth) don’t work, you can change them in the database itself using phpMyAdmin. (This technique is demonstrated in a video from Chapter 8, “Recovering from disasters”.)
- Open your Drupal database with phpMyAdmin.
- Go to the “users” table. Click the Browse icon.
- For the row where uid = 1, click the Edit icon. (Note the value under the “Name” column: That’s the administrator’s username.)
- In the “pass” row, select “MD5” under the “Function” column
- In the same row, enter your new password under the “Value” column.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the “Go” button.
You should now be able to log in with that username and new password.