I’m best known for pieces on cryptocurrency, web development, computer science, and general business.
I’m particularly proud of my video courses for Lynda.com/LinkedIn Learning and interviews with the world’s leading computer scientists for ACM and The Heidelberg Laureate Forum.
I’m available in the U.S. or Western Europe, preferably for assignments of 1-6 months in length that combine on-site consulting with remote execution. Get in touch.
- Explain innovations
- Document important events
- Promote thought leaders
- Improve information retention
- Develop new audiences
- Train employees
- Build user loyalty
- Improve current assets
- Evaluate current marketing materials
- Define profitable directions
- Create new content
- Integrate with current strategy