You might know of Certified to Rock, which reduces your activity on drupal.org to a single number, much as a long simmer reduces gourmet food to a carbonaceous layer that ruins the frying pan, and I really liked that pan!
Anyway, the problem with CTR is that it only measures how great you are, and some of us don’t take praise well. For we Drupalists of low self-esteem, now there’s Certified to SUCK! Here’s how it works.
- Go to certifiedtosuck.com
- enter your drupal.org username
- click the button
- wait for the meter to do some corny sprite-based animation
- see your score
- check out the scores of Drupalists you know
- get angry that they have better scores than you
- check your own score again, as if it’ll be different
- write a long post about how bogus the whole thing is and about how people can’t be reduced to numbers, man.
Scores on CTS are calculated by… oh, never mind, it’s long and boring. The important thing is that it works and Must Be Obeyed. Void, like many things, in Idaho.